Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten of '11

My annual Top 10 Movies of the year (although I just checked an old site, and my top 10 of ’10 is blank, not sure what happened there):
10. Sarah’s Key
9.  The Kids Are All Right
8.  50/50
7.  The Ides of March
6.  The American
5.  Super 8
4.  Moneyball
3.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
2.  Drive
1.  Crazy, Stupid Love

Movies I haven’t seen yet, that I have high hopes for: The Decedents, My Week With Marilyn, Hugo, Warrior, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, The Adventures of Tintin, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, War Horse, Contagion, Red State, Young Adult, Rampart. Wow, let’s just call this list “incomplete.” I have some work to do.

(movies released in late 2010 that I didn’t see until 2011 are eligible.)


Basically, it's Ryan Gosling's world, and we just live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment