Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gregg's Eleven

I’m a big fan of Ocean’s Eleven. For my money, it was one of most fun movies to watch. Obviously it was far from a great flick, just a fun one. With Hollywood so hell bent on remaking everything, I decided that I could handle a remake, if they followed my rules. Make it with either a mostly black cast or mostly a female cast. I made it real easy, I already cast all the roles and picked directors. Just send me a check.


Character
Oceans Eleven
Black Cast
Female Cast
Daniel Ocean
George Clooney
Denzel Washington
Charlize Theron
Rusty Ryan
Brad Pitt
Will Smith
Sandra Bullock
Linus Caldwell
Matt Damon
Mos Def
Emma Stone
Terry Benedict
Andy Garcia
Laurence Fishburne
Julianne Moore
Basher Tarr
Don Cheadle
Jason Statham
Thandie Newton
Malloy brothers
Casey Affleck/Scott Caan
Wayan Brothers
Zooey Deschanel/Krysten Ritter
Saul Bloom
Carl Reiner
Danny Glover
Hellen Mirren
Livingston Dell
Eddie Jemison
Dule Hill
Janeane Garofalo
Frank Catton
Bernie Mac
Louis CK
Chelsea Handler
Tess
Julia Roberts
Halle Berry
Ryan Gosling
Ruben Tshikoff
Elliot Gould
Samuel L Jackson
Susan Surandon
Director
Steven Soderberg
Hughes Brothers
Kathryn Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment